Melt Blown Spun polypropylene sediment filter 1, 5, 10, or 20 Micron 9 7/8" x 2 1/2 "
Replacement recomended at least twice per year depending on water quality. Melt Blown 1,5, 10, or 20 Micron 2 1/2 inch by 9 7/8 inch fits most standard size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
1 micron filters are slightly higher
Features and Benefits
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Food and beverages
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration (1 Year Service Life)
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper
Case Quantity: 48
Standard 5 µ spun polypropylene sediment filter cartridge for whole house water filters for removal of dirt, rust & sediment.
Recommended replacement every 3 months in a whole house application or as needed depending on local water conditions.
Do-It-Yourself Water Filtration Products from Doulton Ceramic Filters, Rainshower Shower Filters, Kx Carbon Block Filters, WaterWise, Genesis Distiller, British Berkefeld, Berkey, Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Katadyn, and other fine water filters. We have "No Plumber Required" Countertop Water filters, Under Counter water filters, and Gravity feed water filters all for the do it yourselfer
"There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were."
"Love your child as if there is no tomorrow."
Note: Berkey Products not yet available for shipment to California and Iowa