Newton Filters is proud to introduce the Newton Survivalist, a combination of products, neatly packaged in a Five gallon bucket to put into your preps for the off grid scenario. This is a system that everyone should have stored with their survival supplies. Remember, it matters not how many supplies that you have, without water you are done. This is the system that you want stored on your closet shelf when catastrophe rears its ugly head. In 1998, when people began to fear Y2K and the havoc it could potentially produce, we started getting calls for gravity water filtration systems. About the only thing available was the Doulton / British Berkefeld gravity filter systems with the Ceramic Super Sterasyl Filters. The Doulton filters which were created in the 1830’s and are very fine filters to this day, were not that popular in the U.S. because of our supposedly fine drinking water systems. They were extremely popular in developing and third world countries for decades, and used by missionaries and relief organizations. Today Doulton and British Berkefeld, as well as the newer Berkey products, are rapidly becoming the best choice for in home daily water filtration needs, to supply safe, great tasting water. We still get calls to this day from customers that purchased Doulton systems in the 1990’s asking if they would still be good to use, and of course the answer is, if it was stored properly it will work just fine. Today’s world is a lot different and a lot more dangerous than it was just 20 years ago, be ready to sustain yourself and your family. The Newton survivalist is packaged to give high volume relief from bacteria and cysts which may be introduced into our drinking water. Not designed to be a daily driver, but one to be stored on your shelf for that day when you have to be self-sufficient.
Newton Filters is not a manufacturer. Having gained a great deal of knowledge in the gravity / emergency water filtration business in the past 17 plus years, we have a great understanding of what customers want and what they need for daily water filtration needs as well as their emergency water filtration needs.
Newton Filters has combined the best products, from a variety of manufacturers, to create systems with the features that most people find most useful for their given situation. Only the best available components go into these systems.
The Newton Survivalist system contains:
- The heart of the system, The Sawyer Sp181 Zero point 1 (0.1) micron absolute for bacteria and cyst removal for up to 100,000 liters of water.
- 2 Berkey Sport purifier bottles to add additional taste and odor removal after passing the water through the Sawyer Zero Point 1
- A fine mesh nylon pre-filter to fit over the 5 gallon bucket to catch larger particulates, leaves, twigs, and so on when using water from stream or puddle.
- A military grade collapsible canvas bucket that will hold over 2 gallons of water to haul water from remote water source.
- A high quality food grade 5 gallon bucket, equipped with A high quality GAMMA Seal, screw off lid. The Sawyer Zero Point 1 kit contains a bit to cut the hole in the bucket, with or without a power drill, when the time comes. the bucket remains sealed until needed.
UPGRADE TO THE POINT ZERO 2 FROM THE SP181 (.1 MICRON) TO THE SP191 (0.02 MICRON), USE THE DROP DOWN ABOVE
See more details about the Sawyer SP181 by clicking on the tabs above
The info below pertains to the Sawyer SP181
We pulled out all the stops: The All in One Filter kit gives you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter in almost any way you could dream up. Easily attach it to the included 32oz, BPA free, mylar pouch that’s perfect for your backpacking trip, attach it to a standard 5 gallon bucket (sold separately) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits.
- We’ve designed the parts to install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- Our advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; perfect for international travel
- The filter comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 32 fl. oz. pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
Newton Princess Stand alone Gravity Water Filter system White
Regular price: $309.00
Sale price: $259.00
Newton Knight Stand alone Gravity Water Filter system Black
Regular price: $349.00
Sale price: $295.00
Newton Traveler Personal Ceramic water filter system
Regular price: $79.00
Sale price: $69.00
MATRIKX® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, MATRIKX+CTO® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC , PLEKX® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, CTO® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, Pb1® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, CR1® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC,
® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC,
"There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were."
"Love your child as if there is no tomorrow."
Do-It-Yourself Water Filtration Products from Doulton Ceramic Filters, Rainshower Shower Filters, Kx Carbon Block Filters, WaterWise, Genesis Distiller, British Berkefeld, Berkey, Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Katadyn, and other fine water filters. We have "No Plumber Required" Countertop Water filters, Under Counter water filters, and Gravity feed water filters all for the do it yourselfer
Note: Some Berkey Products are not yet available for shipment to California and Iowa
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. © 1996 - 2018 H2ofilters.com All Rights reserved.