Berkey post filters PF-2 Arsenic & Fluoride Reduction Elements (Set of 2 elements)
PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey® water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water.
• Arsenic V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
• Other residual heavy metal ions
- Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2™ elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons The Royal Berkey® system is about 3.25 gallons therefore the PF-2™ filters should be replaced after 1,000/3.25 or 307 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2™'s should be replaced after 10 months, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2™'s should be replaced about every five months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- SIZE: Length 6", width 2.5" COLOR: WHITE REPLACEMENT: 1,000 gallons
What is a Berkey System
How to Choose a Berkey System
How to Assemble a Berkey System
How to Prime Black Berkey Filters for a Berkey System
How to Prime and Install PF-2 Post Fluoride Filters
Black Berkey Replacement Filter Singles
Regular price: $74.00
Sale price: $78.00, 2/$148.00
Stainless steel Berkey Spigot
Regular price: $28.00
Sale price: $23.00
MATRIKX® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, MATRIKX+CTO® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC , PLEKX® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, CTO® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, Pb1® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC, CR1® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC,
® is a licensed trademark of KX Technologies LLC,
"There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were."
"Love your child as if there is no tomorrow."
Do-It-Yourself Water Filtration Products from Doulton Ceramic Filters, Rainshower Shower Filters, Kx Carbon Block Filters, WaterWise, Genesis Distiller, British Berkefeld, Berkey, Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Katadyn, and other fine water filters. We have "No Plumber Required" Countertop Water filters, Under Counter water filters, and Gravity feed water filters all for the do it yourselfer
Note: Some Berkey Products are not yet available for shipment to California and Iowa
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. © 1996 - 2021 H2ofilters.com All Rights reserved.